Join freeLog InKey code access
Human Rights Commission
PO Box 6751
December 09, 2013
Earthquake Monitoring Report: Executive Summary
Share this video
Summary of recommendations: Accessibility and housing
The Commission recommends that the Government ensure accessibility and universal design are integrated throughout government work through:
Monitoring Human Rights in the Canterbury ...
(02) Human rights in the earthquake recove...
(03) The Human Rights Commission's role
(04) The purpose of this report
(05) Overview: the Commission's analysis
(06) Section 1-6
(07) Recommendation: Housing affordability
(08) Recommendation: Housing habitability
(10) Recommendation: Housing - security of...
(11) Recommendation: Health – Participatio...
(12) Recommendation: Business and Human Ri...